Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/about into lp:widelands

Took some time to find the new entries :-D

Editor: Here it is in the Menu called "Main Menu"
In Game: Here the Menu is called "Options Menu"

Maybe we should call them the same? Then the sentence "You could find general help about gameplay or the editor in the Main Menu" makes more sense.

It's a bit confusing to have a questionmark button on the bottom, but this do not show the keyboard shortcuts. But i think the current places are ok for now.

Some other things:

In general i think having Licence, Developers and Translators only in the 'Main screen -> About Widelands' should be enough. So we have only the Help buttons during "In game" and "Editor". If the editor is stripped out of the main program one day, this could be added again (then to the main screen of the editor).

The help text during game play called "General game control" could be simplified: Instead of sentences maybe we could put the information in the Keyboard shortcut section:

Window control:
Left mouse button: Close window
Middle mouse button: Minimize/Maximize window
STRG + left mouse button: Minimize/Maximize window
STRG + left mouse button: Skips confirmation windows

Road control:
STRG + left mouse button (while connecting two flags): Places flags automatically
STRG + left mouse button (while removing a flag): Removes all flags up the the first junction

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/about/+merge/288697
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/about.