Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1548932-editor-save-zip into lp:widelands

This is a problem only in Windows, it performs fine on Linux and Mac.

I put the merge request on hold, because I gave up trying to fix this. We should keep the branch though - hopefully, a Windows dev will be able to take this on, and then they can see what I have already tried. This way, they won't try those things as well and save some time.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1548932-editor-save-zip/+merge/287036
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1548932-editor-save-zip into lp:widelands.