Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/python3 into lp:widelands

OK, thas as far as I came, too but now I get
$ ./regression_test.py -b ./widelands
File "./regression_test.py", line 103, in run_widelands
  stdout_file.write(line)
TypeError: must be str, not bytes

I used
   print(line, flush=True)
for
   stdout_file.write(line)
   stdout_file.flush()

but this in not python2.7 compatible :-(

In addition I used

<             "Widelands exited abnormally. %s" % common_msg
---
>             "Widelands exited abnormally. " + common_msg

<             "Not all tests pass. %s." % common_msg
---
>             "Not all tests pass. " + common_msg

but perhaos that .format() aproach is more compatible
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/python3/+merge/291236
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/python3 into lp:widelands.