Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/test-ngettext into lp:widelands

An example:

"If the food supply is steady, this mine can produce iron ore in %s on average."

%s is replaced by "%d second(s)", and %d can become floating point.

The floor is what we have always had implicitly (and it also happens to be what my particular language does), so there is no change in functionality. What we really want is a floating-point version of ngettext, but that will be some work.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/test-ngettext/+merge/291587
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/test-ngettext.