Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1535732-font-textures into lp:widelands

I don't know and it doesn't matter - I am trying to find the line in the code that is causing the problem, and deactivating the cache was just to see if the problem is somewhere in that area. You don't need to waste your time testing anything with this branch until I have fixed the actual problem.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1535732-font-textures/+merge/292354
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1535732-font-textures into lp:widelands.