Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia into lp:widelands-website

OK, I get it now - I misunderstood and thought that wl_map_info was working.

I have no clue how to initiaize SDL on the server then. The easiest solution would be to ship the JSON files with the source code, like we do for the developers. It's a bit weird though to ship files with the game that the game itself doesn't use at all.

The only other idea that I can come up with right now is to find a way to load an egbase without graphics.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.