Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia into lp:widelands-website

Thanks SirVer for explanation :-) So my thoughts where half correct :-D

> Maybe a Django admin module would do the trick?

Thats what i meant with "or we create a view for updating the encyclopedia so that the SDL is initialized through the browser." Now we know that the website uses the server on DISPLAY=":1" so a call of map_object_info from within the website code would work.

I look into that.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.