Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia into lp:widelands-website

I have never developed any Django stuff before, so I have no idea how long it will take to code such a button - sounds like potentially a lot of work for very little gain. Unless you know how to do it and can do it fast?

And I'm still in favour of documenting this in the readme, so if somebody runs into the same problem in the future when running the updates on the server, they will know what to do instead of banging their head against the wall.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/encyclopedia/+merge/287410
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.