Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/add_DISPLAY_to_update_help into lp:widelands-website

I suggest crashing if DISPLAY is unset and instead make sure it is set correctly in the cron script that will trigger this run. The proposed change is fine as well, but if we ever need to shell out to another graphical process again, we have to repeat the hack. The cron script is where all commands are triggered, so it seems a better place for it, IMHO.

Right now all django commands are run through /etc/cron.daily/django_regular_commands.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/add_DISPLAY_to_update_help/+merge/295756
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/add_DISPLAY_to_update_help into lp:widelands-website.