Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1570086_unify_terrain_names into lp:widelands

> The map get loaded without errors but the scripting does not work.

That is what i meant earlier. This is true for old scenarios as well: the one world lookup table will only fix names for savegames/maps packets that we control. The lua scripting serialized blob inside the loaded scenarios/games however is opaque to us and will have referenced these names as well potentially. this is beyond our control to fix and those games will break.

I think that is an acceptable risk since very few scenarios are out in the wild and as I said, I think we changed the API for b19 already in a non-backwards compatible manner.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1570086_unify_terrain_names/+merge/298572
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1570086_unify_terrain_names.