Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-986611-cppcheck_performance into lp:widelands

It will make the cppcheck-logs easier to read in any case, since there will be less stuff flagged up. I'm done with these for now in any case, unless we still find something in there that we really want to fix.

The weird indentation is because I can't get QTCreator tor format like we want - since this is the only tool that I have found so far that allows me to work efficiently, it's a small price to pay.

We can't just run clang-format every time, because it still triggers Codecheck in a few places, and I don't have to do a manual cleanup every time. We will have to fix up the Codecheck rules again.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-986611-cppcheck_performance/+merge/301043
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-986611-cppcheck_performance.