Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_linking_memory into lp:widelands

@GunChleoc: Will do when it is working.

@Klaus:
I started with your code ;). Was looking for your branch, but it seems deleted, so I took it from the forum.

The flag is the same "-no-keep-memory", the difference is how it is given from the compiler to the linker (-Xlinker vs -Wl), thats platform dependant i think.

But at least on appveyor with MinGW-GCC it is not working, the 64bit-debug-builds still fail:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/widelands-dev/widelands/build/_widelands_dev_widelands_appveyor_linking_memory-1100/job/by40g7rtw2e40d48

For a time (last week) it was working again because I contacted Appveyor and they switched the widelands build back to GCE, but now it seems back to RackSpace again.

I am not sure if this long linking times are perhaps caused by those internal circular dependencies of the widelands code base / sub libs. Even on my system linking a debug widelands.exe takes 5 minutes alone.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_linking_memory/+merge/302275
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/appveyor_linking_memory.