Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/add_ops into lp:widelands-website

> Where is the border to decide which things get in the ops directory of the website?

one possible way to decide: if you wrote a set of 3 or more commandlines 3 or more times already in the same or similar ordering and you expect it to write it again if you think about it for a moment, make it a script and check it into _ops. Should you have been wrong about it in a few months, we delete it again - no biggy.

> In the script there is the '-y' option for the commands, which means all questions are autoanswered with 'yes'. As i understand this would mean you couldn't do the things manually when running this script.

Good call. I removed the -y again, since I think it is valuable to leave these decisions to the admin running the script.

Gonna merge now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/add_ops/+merge/302269
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.