[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility into lp:widelands has been updated.

Commit Message changed to:

Fixes loading of old maps.

- Do not load objective data in the editor. Objectives are now only used in savegames, so no need to try loading it into the editor.
- In the old days, we required that every zip file we write contains a directory that has the same names as the zip file. For example, each file in blub.wmf (the zip file) will start with "blub.wmf/".  Our current code expected the same thing. Problem is now, if your file is called "Blub Blah.wmf" and the base folder inside is called "BlubBlah.wmf", we are unable to load the map. This changes the code to actually find the common prefix of all files inside the Zip file, which is still a heuristic, but a better one.

Tested by loading all shipped maps and all maps uploaded to the homepage into the editor.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility/+merge/302869
--
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/map_compatibility into lp:widelands.