Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/zoom_ui into lp:widelands

> We should also update the documentation in data/tribes/scripting/help/controls at once.

done.

> 2 minor nits.

done.

> Do we also want to explain this feature in the tutorial? If so, we should do this right now, so we won't have things stacking up / forgotten.

I do not think this is necessary. The reset zoom button makes it discoverable, mouse wheel is pretty intuitive too. I think that suffice. It is also not a strictly required feature.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/zoom_ui/+merge/309177
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/zoom_ui into lp:widelands.