Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue into lp:widelands

First round of code review is done - see my last commit.

I will have to look into your economy questions - I'm not really familiar with the economy code myself yet.

Great contribution overall! I have mostly some minors nits and refactoring ideas - feel free to drop any of those if you don't agree or turn them into TODO comments if you think the changes would be too big for this branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue/+merge/309763
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue into lp:widelands.