Re: [Merge] lp:~7010622-q/widelands/topple-seafaring-1 into lp:widelands

@Gun
I am not that eager to work on this now :(, but I am willing to support toptopple :)

re: "You can aid the reformation by adding another call to "expedition_management()" in the case where both holds true: a) ship sails in modus "circle island", b) ship hits a spot which has been noted as "visited" before. I have no idea where the relevant logic is situated," - Keep in mind that if ships scounts on open sea, it rarely run into portspace, instead it usually run into coast and then has to be switched to circle island mode. So usually when portspace is found it allready is in island circle mode. So really there are only two cases:
- spot visited before
- new spot
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~7010622-q/widelands/topple-seafaring-1/+merge/310436
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~7010622-q/widelands/topple-seafaring-1 into lp:widelands.