Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue into lp:widelands

Thanks for the answers earlier. Wares- and WorkerQueues now have a common interface so they can be used interchangeable. Note that the code is not really tested yet.
Both are using the same gui class for display, list on the first tab. Support for priorities on the graphical worker queues is disabled currently, I have to look into it if that makes sense (and re-enable it when it does).

Since the classes are more or less the same now, it should be possible to replace the current Building::waresqueue(index) and Building::workersqueue(index) with a single Building::inputqueue(index, type) respectively a single ProductionSite::inputqueues() which returns both types of queues. This would clean up some code duplications where the same code is run on both queues. If no-one protests I will probably do so.

Another, minor thing: I haven't looked into it, but when creating an expedition a builder is requested (at least, I assume he is). Now that we have worker queues: Should there be one for the builder in the tab of the port?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue/+merge/309763
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/casern_workersqueue into lp:widelands.