Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/toolbar_cleanup into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

just drive by to say thanks to notabilis to also pick up some reviews! that is really awesome and shows great citizenship.

This is a good change and moving away from macros towards functions is definitively the right direction! Just skimming the diff I wondered if toolbar::add_button makes sense? we already have add_space and IMHO that are the only two things we do with toolbars - we never add any other widget to them, but buttons.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/toolbar_cleanup/+merge/311115
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/toolbar_cleanup.