Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/wood_gnome_infinite_trees into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

> The crashy line is probably trying to calculate nil + 1.

yes, that is what happens. I forgot that a defeated player could still own land - which opens the possibilities for a real broken situation: if you have no warehouse, the game declares you as defeated - but theoretically you could still own the most trees at 4 hours. In this case, the came would declare a defeated player as the winner. I decided that this makes no sense and now no longer count trees for defeated players.

ptal (please take another look).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/wood_gnome_infinite_trees/+merge/313397
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/wood_gnome_infinite_trees.