Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/animation_manager into lp:widelands

> no zooming in when going to next message sender.

Could you detail this a bit? I am unsure what you mean by this.

> widelands: /var/widelands/BZR/animation_manager/src/sound/sound_handler.cc:433: void SoundHandler::play_fx(const string&, int32_t, uint8_t): Assertion `stereo_pos >= -1' failed.

This is likely a bug in this branch since I changed this logic. I will investigate. Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/animation_manager/+merge/313879
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/animation_manager.