Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/critter_editor_categories into lp:widelands

@toptopple: As I said, the code is in a superclass. Deactivating it for the animals only is more complicated than implementing the ? button, and would lead to really bad code that we would need to remember to rip out again later.

I really am in favour of implementing your suggestion, just not in this branch - If I do this now, I will have to wait for another code review before we can get this in at all.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/critter_editor_categories/+merge/312967
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/critter_editor_categories.