Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/production_statistics into lp:widelands

I implemented the changes, f.e. I changed definition of functions to

RequestedWareWorker parse_wares_workers_list(lua_State*,
                                             const Widelands::TribeDescr&,
                                             Widelands::DescriptionIndex*,
                                             std::vector<Widelands::DescriptionIndex>*,
                                             bool is_ware);
RequestedWareWorker parse_wares_workers_counted(lua_State*,
                                                const Widelands::TribeDescr&,
                                                WareWorkersMap*,
                                                bool is_ware);

But I borked the lua_map.* files, somehow entire files are being "updated" :( :( :(
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/production_statistics/+merge/314283
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/production_statistics.