Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/table_multiselect into lp:widelands

For the message menu and the 'load save game' menu it works fine :-)

The only thing is that the highlighted background of an marked element does not distinguish very well.

I can't test for the "Watch replay" menu, because of bug 1653460. See there also for a screenshot in comment 8: https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1653460/comments/8 May we need to fix the other bug first?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/table_multiselect/+merge/312747
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/table_multiselect into lp:widelands.