[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_for_mods into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_for_mods into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

The values should all be the same as before, except for Barbarian increase_per_level = 850, which was assumed = 700 before.

Also, the values were assigned by = for the Atlanteans, but by += for the other tribes. I went with =, please fix if this is not intended.

Also, all values get / 100, do we still need this, since it's uniform?

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_for_mods/+merge/315311
--
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ai_for_mods.