Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1191295-no-seafaring-builder into lp:widelands

We broke savegame compatibility with Build19, but that was an exception. So, we are supporting savegames for Build19 and newer again now.

Adding a lot of complicated code for avoiding the hack is a -1, we should only have done it if the extra code needed was small.

How about tying it to kCurrentPacketVersionWarehouse? I don't see any code in portdock to load the expedition bootstrap, so tying it to the warehouse version number in MapBuildingdataPacket::read_warehouse() should be fine.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1191295-no-seafaring-builder/+merge/315525
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1191295-no-seafaring-builder into lp:widelands.