Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup-networking-messages into lp:widelands

The diff looks good to me and Travis says it compiles. So I guess it can be merged.

Just out of curiosity: Does anyone now by chance where "The metaserver was unable to connect to your game." is coming from in the current game version? I wasn't able to find the message in the source of the game or the metaserver.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup-networking-messages/+merge/316974
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/cleanup-networking-messages into lp:widelands.