Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1657117-fishbreeder-messages into lp:widelands

1) I care. At least a bit. The test map didn't had any fish in the upper part of the pond (Not "0 of 4" but really "none"). So neither the fisher nor the fish breeder can do any work there. But I guess it is a seldom case and can be ignored.

2) Okay, fine by me. I don't think it is important for the forester since the user can easily see that the area is full of trees. And when it is a different part of the code, this minor detail can be done at another time.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1657117-fishbreeder-messages/+merge/317028
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1657117-fishbreeder-messages into lp:widelands.