Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1664145-miners into lp:widelands

>I think mines right now are not able to switch higher worker for a spare lower worker to make the higher one available in case of need elsewhere.

Not a good point in my view! I think there should be still something to do for the players of the game to perform. What is certainly correct is that AI-players must be in the position to perform miner shifting (not the mines themselves!), but this request must be up already.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1664145-miners/+merge/317710
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1664145-miners.