Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align into lp:widelands

Hello Gun, thnaks for the first review,
I was not sure where to use one dimension HAlign and where two Align,
I will follow your suggestions and change the sigantures of the funktions involved.

About the Bitmask: I will extract an anonymous enum and put them there,
as they are needed for bitwiese fucntions (slice Align into HAlign / VALign).

About using Hex: As these numbers should be seen as bits I like to use hex to
emphasise this.

Will start the next plow through the code tomorrow ...

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align/+merge/317871
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align into lp:widelands.