Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1663490-ship-windows into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

Okay, good news first: I am using the UniqueWindow now and the code looks much better. Thanks for the hint.

Bad news: In my previous commit, clicking on a ship with the window in the background or minimized focused and showed the window. This is no longer the case with the UniqueWindow. The same problem (?) happens in the notifications branch for buildings, but works in trunk. I would suggest changing the UniqueWindow class to support this feature (by adapting UniqueWindow::Registry::create() to show the window when already existing).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1663490-ship-windows/+merge/317051
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1663490-ship-windows.