Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align into lp:widelands

I have looked at the codebase now - the only places where we use the horizontal/vertical distinction is in wordwrap and in FullscreenWindow::blit_image. We do not need vertical alignment at all.

The one in Wordwrap can go - we only use horizontal alignment there.

FullscreenWindow::blit_image can be refactored by supplying an extra enum class locally there:

enum class Tiling { kHorizontal, kVertical }

Then we will be left with:

enum clas UI::Align { kLeft, kCenter, kRight }
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align/+merge/317871
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align into lp:widelands.