Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align into lp:widelands

I refactored everything so that we have 1 enum class again.

There is room for a new function to vertically center text - I have added NOCOM comments to all the instances where this could be used.

Let's see how many warnings Clang will give you now, we might do some renaming in the enum to end up with 3 parameters only. I have added a NOCOM comment there as well, just in case.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align/+merge/317871
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/align-align.