Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/notifications_buildingwindows into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Thanks for fixing, diffs looks good to me and it works as wanted when testing. Thanks for the change regarding upgrades and dismantling.

I don't really understand your fix for the segfault. As far as I can see, your only change is storing the parent pointer now in the BuildingWindow instead of inheriting it. Do you know what is happening there? Wild guess: A strange order of destructing the classes and using the already cleared pointer when destroying BuildingWindow?

Also, I don't believe that you are using the coord-entry (partially because I removed it without any visible complains). There isn't any call to  std::get<0>() anywhere and the coords variable which is used in the marked line comes from the handled building. It's not important, though.

As far as I am concerned, the branch can be merged now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/notifications_buildingwindows/+merge/317264
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/notifications_buildingwindows.