Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/notifications_sound into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Why does the description of this merge request sounds familiar? Strange... ;-)
But the diff looks good to me and the sounds are playing in-game so it seems to be alright.

I don't know much about cmake so I can't say much about moving widelands.h. Is there a real reason to move it or do you just think it belongs there? Anyway, it compiles so I guess its okay.

Only marginally related bugs (since they are about sound, but are already present in trunk): Sound effects does not care about high game speeds. With normal speed the woodcutter sound matches the graphic pretty well, with higher game speeds the sounds are even overlapping. And the sound of falling trees isn't played for each felled tree, but I guess this is intentional.
I guess the first one could be fixed in this branch but I don't see any reason against opening a new bug & branch for it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/notifications_sound/+merge/318763
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/notifications_sound.