Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1664052-expedition-shipwindow-crash into lp:widelands

1. I added some padding around the navigation buttons, if this is what you mean. A background image would be possible, but someone needs to make one first - that's beyond my skills. Let me know if you want to try - I will code a branch then so you can drop in the image and see it in-game.

2. Thanks, should be fixed now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1664052-expedition-shipwindow-crash/+merge/318986
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1664052-expedition-shipwindow-crash into lp:widelands.