Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages into lp:widelands

Well, that playercolor algorithm was pretty stupid, so I fixed it.

Animations have their own preload function, so only UI elements + player messages are loaded on the fly now. Currently, this is at most 32 of them at the same time (flags + player icons in multiplayer). I don't think it's worth adding preload code for all UI images at this time, because only very few of them have player color. We might get more later if we should add player color to the menu images in the help system.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages/+merge/318189
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages.