Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing compile

I got an Error from my compiler as follows:

fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages/src/graphic/animation.cc:232:9:
error: no viable conversion from
  returned value of type 'unique_ptr<Texture, default_delete<Texture>>' to function return type 'unique_ptr<const Image,
      default_delete<const Image>>'
return rv;

I would expect our autmated build will run into this, too.

Maybe the compiler nees a hint how to cast these objects?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages/+merge/318189
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages.