Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/notifications_cleanup into lp:widelands-website

Saving the pickled objects in the database is an easy way to store the data, imho. No need for special rights is needed here. In fact storing in the database is nearly the same as storing on disk, because mysql stores his databases and tables on disk.
>From my understanding Djangos ORM is used for table relationships, e.g. tables with foreign keys. Using Django makes database actions easy, e.g. creating of proper tables with or without relations. But it does not mean that every table 'must' use ORM. A standalone table, like NoticeQueueBatch is easily created through django, but only used by the app. Just my understanding though...

I have stopped alpha now.

Don't know when i can deploy this. Maybe on Sunday.

Thanks for your input :-)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/notifications_cleanup/+merge/323457
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.