Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1636966-segfault-in-battle into lp:widelands

I think your argumentation makes sense and it is quite likely that the game was lagging when I encountered the bug. I wasn't able to force the bug by fighting with a low framerate, though.
Diff looks good, too.

When I read the code right, the soldier dies / is deleted after 1 second gametime while the opponent receives the signal after 10 ticks. Seems kind of strange to use two "time"scales in the game, maybe someone should try to clean this up at some time.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1636966-segfault-in-battle/+merge/324365
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1636966-segfault-in-battle into lp:widelands.