Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture into lp:widelands

OK, this went faster than expected. We now have a templated class TransientCache that hands out shared_ptrs to everyone. It's a bit heavy in the header, but there was no obvious split into header/cc file because of the templating.

I have also added some log output when the cache overflows. I haven't seen a log message yet, but that might change once we move more stuff to the new renderer. The cache size can be tweaked then.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture/+merge/323903
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture.