Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture into lp:widelands

> Will it be possible to exclude some Texts/Textures from Caching?

I think that would be overkill. This would mean carrying a parameter through quite a lot of functions until it reaches the point where it's checked for, for very little gain.

Let's say our cache looks like this:

A - B - C - D

Then we need B again, this will make the cache like like this:

A - C - D - B

Then let's say it's full and we add something new, the cache will now look like this:

C - D - B - E
D - B - E - F

So, the frequently-used B has not been dropped yet, although C was originally generated after B was generated.

I think this is efficient enough for reuse.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture/+merge/323903
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture.