Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-boost-asio into lp:widelands

tried to compile this an it failed me with:

net-boost-asio/src/network/network_lan_promotion.cc:90:26: error: no member named
      'ifa_ifu' in 'ifaddrs'
    s = getnameinfo(ifa->ifa_ifu.ifu_broadaddr, sizeof(struct sockaddr_in),

So Do _you_ use some implementation detail, or do I have to chnange something?

Can you give my some link to what this Boost.Asio is?

Ill as the usal suspects in the internet meanwhile.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-boost-asio/+merge/324364
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-boost-asio into lp:widelands.