Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1687100-reveal_fields into lp:widelands

I have dug some more into the vision stuff and completely reimplemented the thing. The new implementation should be safe for multiplayer too.

Could you please test again, and if still it doesn't work as expected, copy over some of your failing scripting code so I will have some real data to test with?

It would also be interesting to see if we can't just always hide completely, this would make the code a bit simpler.

I still need to implement saveloading, but I'll wait with that until it works.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1687100-reveal_fields/+merge/323721
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1687100-reveal_fields.