Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1687100-reveal_fields into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

Sorry, isn't working. Now it is the economy tutorial which does not work. Please run the branch with the --datadir option pointing to my branch and open first the seafaring tutorial, and afterwards the economy tutorial. Within the seafaring tutorial you see the 'reveal_randomly' code is working, whereas in the economy tutorial the same code isn't working (most areas get not hidden prior revealing). Maybe i have made a mistake in my code, so i would be glad if you can take a look at it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1687100-reveal_fields/+merge/323721
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1687100-reveal_fields.