Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler_warnings_20170619 into lp:widelands

The later warnings come from the testcode only (I think travis does not comile this).
Ill try to get rid of them like you did with the other ones.

The first one is a problem with template instantiation.
The compiler must instantiate them whenver he needs to, resulting
in some duplicate code to be removed by the linker, later.

This is e.g. discussed here:
https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/cpp/cpp/explicit-instantiation.

This will need an explicit _declaration_ and _instantiation_,
but the code is to complex. So I have no idea how to do this.
(Give me a week alone with the compiler or such and I may still
 have no idea ... :-) I hoped SirVer could tell us.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler_warnings_20170619/+merge/325952
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/compiler_warnings_20170619.