Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-internetgaming-ipv6 into lp:widelands

Thanks for deploying and enabling IPv6!
I am able to successfully connect to the metaserver with both this branch and trunk and start a game. Unfortunately, its only IPv4 for now. So this branch can be merged now.

What is still missing is the AAAA record for widelands.org. By modifying my local /etc/hosts file I was able to teach my computer the IPv6 address of the metaserver, allowing me to connect per IPv6 and even starting a IPv6-only online game. Yeah!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-internetgaming-ipv6/+merge/326027
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-internetgaming-ipv6.