Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-986611-cppcheck-uninitialized-variables into lp:widelands

I only checked a couple of the build logs, but the Travis errors seems to be due to packages failing to install. Is there an easy way to retrigger builds?

I haven't looked into the details of the changes, but it is great to see the amount of issues reduced. This seems to be the last branch in review now that should have a large impact on the cppcheck report. I'll keep an eye out for when it is merged, and upload a new report :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-986611-cppcheck-uninitialized-variables/+merge/326256
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-986611-cppcheck-uninitialized-variables into lp:widelands.