Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/codecheck into lp:widelands

I've made a website-branch to fix displaying of formulas when switching to mathjax:

https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/mathjax_for_documentation

This works fine except for the coloring of formulas. As far i remember i added the coloring for better contrast, but my test with the above website-branch shows good contrast for the formulas. So i don't know if we want the coloring anymore. If not you could remove the last lines in doc/sphinx/source/conf.py in your branch.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/codecheck/+merge/326647
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/codecheck into lp:widelands.