Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reveal_hide_animations into lp:widelands

Thanks kaputtnik for the explanations.
I did not know about your new code to hide automatically before reveal and I'm fully happy with the standard reveal function regarding the ruins. If you kaputtnik playtested it, I believe in your experience as an artist that it looks good ;-). Many thanks for the animations anyhow. They fit so well in the storyline of empire mission 3.
So from my side it should be fine now and I can keep with my new hobby (playtesting frisian tribe).

Off topic:
I'm working on a new scenario (maybe empire 4). shall I create a new bug for the wishlist to possibly share ideas and files with the dev team? I probably need some special coding and some advice on different topics.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reveal_hide_animations/+merge/327062
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1687100-reveal_fields.